Beach Casual Modern Seafood Restaurant on Virginia Beach Boardwalk
Located directly on the boardwalk on the first floor of the Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront, Mahi Mah’s offers a beach casual dining and nightlife experience at the south-end of the boardwalk. Mahi Mah’s is also proud to present entertainment nightly in-season at the 7th Street Stage that draws locals and visitors to gather on the party deck for the “7th Street Beach Party.” We also offer complimentary valet parking for guests as well as a convenient public garage at 9th Street.
Sunday – Thursday 7am – 10pm
Friday & Saturday 7am – 11pm
The Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront is a popular place for the oceanfront’s major events and festivals as our balconies provide a front row seat to the show!
- Virginia Beach Boardwalk – 0 mile
- 7th Street Stage (Adjacent on 7th St.) – 0 mile
- Major Festivals – American Music Festival and Patriotic Festival – 0 mile
- Virginia Aquarium and Marine Science Center – 3 miles
- First Landing State Park – 7.1 miles
- Beach events, festivals and shows on the Boardwalk – 0 mile
- Ocean Breeze Waterpark – 2 miles